Financials

How Your Contribution Is Used

Center for Oral Health is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting public oral health, with a focus on children and vulnerable populations.

We use 25% or less of our funds for Management and General (salaries, communications, etc.) and spend the other 75% on clinics and programming.

For more information, please view our annual reports.

Annual Reports

Our annual reports for each fiscal year offer insight into COH news, current workings, and upcoming projects. Browse a selection of our engaging and informative reports here.

Annual Reports

Expenses

Program Services

Management & General

Revenue

Grants

Contributions

Sustainable Practice

Third-Party Oversight

You can find further information about our organization by visiting our profile page on GuideStar.

GUIDESTAR

Contact Us

Do you have questions about our services or organization? Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

8am-6pm, M-F